We are now accepting applications for our next set of courses, which will begin in Wednesday 19th February 2014.
The course runs for two days a week over a twelve week period; the main goal behind it is to improve chances of employment and/or further education. A good number of our previous candidates have gone on to part/full time employment (or further education) following the completion of the course. Although maybe not a direct result of being on the course, we’re confident that in one way or another, it helped them take that next step.
The course is quite diverse and provides potential topics of study and awards, such as:
- Football Leaders Award
- Introduction to Futsal Award
- Disability Football Course
- First Aid for Football Award
- Child & Welfare Protection Certificate
- Community Sports Leaders Award
- Literacy & Numeracy Awards
- ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
- Disclosure & Barring Service Check
- Preparation For Work
During the course, you will also take part in some form of voluntary work. Past opportunities have included leading/coaching at soccer schools, as well as the planning & running of community events organised during your time on the Project FUTSAL course.
For more information please contact Carol Beard:
Carol Beard, Project FUTSAL Hub Assistant – Colwyn Bay